- A-level student narrowly misses out on first choice city in which to get drunk for three years
- ‘We are not getting more stupider’ insist A Level students after fall in top grades
- Nightclub introduces gender-neutral cocaine snorting cubicles
- Liz Truss promises to allow Tory Party members first dibs on contents of all charity collection boxes
- Daily Mail celebrates ‘Barely legal sexy girls getting exam results’ day
A lockdown diary
- Thoughts for the days of April 2020Coronavirus, lockdown and free will. Some of the things covered in the Daily Diary.
The Genuine Articles
- Thoughts for the days of April 2020
- Agonising over how to be happy? Don’t do it for you. Do it for Don.
- Born very prematurely… the brutal early days of a newborn girl.
- Fantastic Kit Kat facts and figures. How do you break yours?
- The Jammie Dodger. Aka the breaking bad of the biscuit world.
- Oreo Cookies. The American dream, but global food.
- Work meetings a disaster? 6 simple things you could do to avoid wasting your life.
- Writing exciting erotic stories a surefire way to get followers. Just don’t tell your other half.
- Secretly daydreaming in meetings part of evolutionary make-up