- Brexiter having public meltdown over inconvenience of wearing a mask to the supermarket confident he will cope perfectly with ‘No Deal Brexit’
- Satan launches ‘Get Ready for Judgement Day’ campaign
- Roger Stone only broke the laws I don’t care about, insists Donald Trump
- Chris Grayling’s appointment as head of Intelligence Committee sees hundreds of foreign spies made redundant
- Kanye West told not to bother running for President as Trump never hands property keys to black people
A lockdown diary
- Thoughts for the days of April 2020Coronavirus, lockdown and free will. Some of the things covered in the Daily Diary.
The Genuine Articles
- Agonising over how to be happy? Don’t do it for you. Do it for Don.
- Born very prematurely… the brutal early days of a newborn girl.
- Desperately resorting to chemical enhancements to excite midlife romance…
- Fantastic Kit Kat facts and figures. How do you break yours?
- The Jammie Dodger. Aka the breaking bad of the biscuit world.
- Oreo Cookies. The American dream, but global food.
- Work meetings a disaster? 6 simple things you could do to avoid wasting your life.
- The dangerous minefield that is male grooming
- Writing exciting erotic stories a surefire way to get followers. Just don’t tell your other half.